 Off-Topic / Debate / 19803
Re: Geneva Convention on POW treatment is just another inconvenience to the Iraqi Regime?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:19:38 GMT

The Iraq military really knows how to treat people....they received a report
that a pilot ejected and landed in the tigris river in baghdad...so what
does the irag military do? ...they shoot at the river....nice way to take pows.

It looked like more of a mob to me. Given the pictures of the conflict shown on
al Jazeera, I wonder how [the collective] you would react if the tables were
turned?

Tables turned? You think our(U.S.)military would shoot at a downed pilot in
the water unless that person was allready shooting at us?What's it going to
take with you?