 Off-Topic / Debate / 19737
Re: Geneva Convention on POW treatment is just another inconvenience to the Iraqi Regime?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:32:59 GMT

The Iraq military really knows how to treat people....they received a report
that a pilot ejected and landed in the tigris river in baghdad...so what
does the irag military do? ...they shoot at the river....nice way to take pows.

It looked like more of a mob to me. Given the pictures of the conflict shown on
al Jazeera, I wonder how [the collective] you would react if the tables were
turned?

al Jazeera:
http://www.aljazeera.net/special_coverages/waroniraq/index.htm

[does this site have an English version?]

Scott A