 Off-Topic / Debate / 19736
19735  |  19737
Subject:
shame on you Mr Bush. ["Re: Freedom from information"]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:28:11 GMT

Of course, Conservative pundits have used those same tactics for
decades, but when Moore is taking Conservatives to task, I think it would
benefit him to be more stringent in his techniques.

Have you seen "Bowling for Columbine?"

It only got limited release here,

I've still not seen it yet, but well done:

Anti-war speeches dominate Oscars
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/2867797.stm
[From his gracious acceptance speech:]
"Fictitious election results that elect a fictitious president... mean we have
a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons - shame on you Mr Bush."

He'll never get another leading role after that! ;)

Scott A