 Off-Topic / Debate / 19153
19152  |  19154
Subject:
The Prisoner Series--was Re: Freedom from information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:27:35 GMT

<snip>

Sorry I missed that one.  Since the Prisoner is being brought up, why did 6
drive a 7?  More importantly, could Larry fit into one?

-->Bruce<--

I am not a number, I am a free man....oh, my Liberal Social Security number
is 000-00-0006....as I was saying...

K, this is a question for those that actually are fans of "The Prisoner"

A long time ago I woke up at like 2 a.m. and couldn't fall back to sleep so
I turned on the telly and started flipping thru the channels.

I come across what I thought was a 'Prisoner' ep. but he actually escaped at
the end of the ep.  It was in this semi with a trailer with glass walls or
something along those lines.

Is that the way the series ended?

Just wondering...

Dave K
-who won't put his SIN here, b ut basically feels that his SIN carries more
clout than his name.