 Off-Topic / Debate / 12299
Re: Cuba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:09:04 GMT

I'm not being bullheaded, I'm just pointing out your inconsistency.

Well, you have ignored the basic point I tried to make in favor of
complaining about and nitpicking my exact wording. So I conceed that I am
not a good writer and I have not always been perfectly clear the first time
I have said something here. There is no ill will intended. Sometimes people
get ahead of themselves. I mixed up the stats on unemployment rates in Cuba
and America and tried to make good on my error. But you have little sense of
giving grace so I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again. Tough
apples if you don't like the phrasing of my statements. The complaint
department is closed.

If you then take refuge in calling me names, so be it.

I said that to describe your behavior, not your person. If you wish, you can
replace bullheaded with "stubborn," "petulent," or "argumentative" to
describe the way I feel you are acting.

I'm not looking for anyone to agree with my opinion on this issue but you
outright want to dispute any possible plausibility of my view. If this is
going to be another round of "The World According to Larry" then count me out.

Dan