 Off-Topic / Debate / 12283
Re: Cuba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 04:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Powell writes:

I'll add in here, that Libertopia is just as much of a separation from reality
as a true communist nation.  (hmm...and me in my Sun, Sea and Socalism t->shirt)

No.

It doesn't claim to be a utopia and it doesn't claim to need ideal
conditions in order to succeed and it doesn't depend on everyone being good,
or being idealistic, or even having the same goals.

Hope that helps.