 Marketplace / Theory / 1229
Re: Bid retractions (was Re: eBay dead again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:10:38 GMT

Well, nowadays you need a credit card also, don't know exactly what they
check, so I don't know if you can get more than one account without the
friends credit card number.

According to the registration page at Ebay, you don't need a credit card,
just an address:

   http://pages.ebay.com/services/registration/register.html

I just created a throw-away account ; it only uses my email address for
confirmation.  Aren't those free email services grand?

Chris