 Marketplace / Auctions / 5052
Re: eBay dead again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Frank Filz writes:

Crud. I wonder if they're blocking certain addresses. I haven't been
able to get a peep out of the eBay site for over an hour now. I guess I
won the auctions I was concerned about since I haven't got an outbid
notice.

You'd think that.  I got outbid in an auction recently and didn't get a notice.

I didn't complain because I had decided in the meantime I had gone over the top
on that particular item, so I was relieved I didn't have to buy it (I would
never even consider retracting a bid unless there were extreme extenuating
circumstances).

Eric