 Marketplace / Shopping / 1216
Re: TRU venting (was Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:01:07 GMT

Don't Lego employees, or at least contracted employees of Lego, stock the Lego
aisle at TRU?  Wouldn't this mean that the regular TRU worker really doesn't
have any idea of when the Lego sets will be stocked.  They may be in the back
room, but TRU might be unable to put them out on the aisles themselves.

Sounds kindof silly, but I thought that that is how it worked.

Dan

I've seen blue-vested TRU employees pull Lego pallets out and stock them
before with my own eyes.

Chris