 Local / United Kingdom / 335
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:45:13 GMT

Sounds good to me :)

Cheers
[SteveScott]

Richard Dee wrote in message ...
On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:38:25 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...

Woolies. I have seen K'nex eggs at Tesco. I imagine  they
will be everywhere soon enough. Not the best chocolate.
Continental by the taste. If only it were Cadbury's......

I'll check my branch tomorrow! Wollies always sell off their stock
half-price on Easter Monday so if they are as revolting as you say, there
should be plenty left at a more resonable price.

Huw

I had suggested to C-60, should I and he have duplicates, that
we not open the polybags, and trade during the sale period.
Same for all lugnet.loc.uk people! Should you buy these in
any number, don't open the polybags! Let's trade duplicates!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/