 Publishing / 329
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:34:19 GMT

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:03:34 GMT, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net
(Richard Dee) wrote:

It's free, and it caches by actual file name, and shows the • As is netscape free.
address, which makes it easier to locate a picture or something
I would like to save, but had forgotten! Unlike Navigator, which
changes the file name to some horrible new name.

And no wonder IE4 is so damn slow. BTW, just get ACDsee and turn the
thumbnail mode over the cache directory. with my (admittedly small)
Netscape cache of 20 megs, I never have trouble doing that.

And of course, following the old adage: "All hardware and software
sucks, they just do iy in subtle new ways", both IE4 and Navigator
suck, they just suck in different ways.

Oh, and the all in that adage does not exclude OSS, does not exclude
anything. Not even if you've written it yourself. Not even, I'm sad to
say, Ldraw.

Jasper