 Publishing / 360
Re: Unix geeks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:43:29 GMT

I was talking about sort. GNU qsort rocks in a major way.

Alan Shutko wrote:

Well, I looked at it (at least, I looked at qsort... I haven't looked
to see if I could speed the io of the sort command).  GNU qsort is
incredibly coded.  It has a list of references, and during my lit
searches, I couldn't find any they'd missed.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.