 Publishing / 328
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:48:49 GMT

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:08:49 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

I don't know about that--it makes offline web development much easier.
I edit pages in WordPad, so I'm not much worried about bogus references
sneaking into my HTML.

What makes it easier, than, say using Netscape 3, which is way faster,
and older to boot (which is a Good Thing for web development, unless
you're looking to limit your audience)? As far as WordPad goes.. Yick.
Notepad all the way. :)

Jasper "and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were _real_
small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri" Janssen