 Publishing / 347
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:42:18 GMT

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:16:51 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Computers should serve people, not the other way around.

Amen.  But if that really happened then Unix geeks wouldn't be able to
walk around thinking they're better than everyone else because they
know how to do things the hard way while looking down on people who
get the job done doing them the easy way.

Hmm.  Since you put it that way, Unix is serving people.  But only some
people, and not in the way I intended.

Steve