 Publishing / 346
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:05:11 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
I suppose a *real* text editor would be better than either.  But I
haven't bothered to learn TextPad.

I like EditPad.  Here's a link:

http://www.jgsoft.com/editpad.shtml

Good stuff.

  Myself I have NoteTabPro - which is the best of three or four versions of
NoteTab - sounds a lot like EditPad - its at www.notetab.com - its a luxury
which has become a necessity for me.  John