 Publishing / 327
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:55:30 GMT

NS Comm 4 or 4.5 has the same behaviour. If you're relative pathing and
you started on your HD, you can navigate all over it, no worries. Good
for testing... BUT!

This will bite you if you're not careful. But relative paths are better
if you can use them because otherwise you have a lot of maint if you
move. I do all my HTML by hand. So I use them within pages for
references, and I use them for images, but I tend to hard code in jumps
to other pages. Not perfect.

A macro expander can fix this. For instance, Chainsaw... But I'm too
lazy to climb that curve so I keep doing it all by hand.