 Publishing / 339
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 03:11:50 GMT

Steve wrote:
I suppose a *real* text editor would be better than either.  But I
haven't bothered to learn TextPad.

What about Editpad?  It can open multiple files, find and replace across
files (very useful for making a multi-page web site), convert upper to
lower case & vice versa, as well as tabs to spaces and spaces to tabs.
On top of all that, its free!
--Bram