 Publishing / 359
Re: Unix geeks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:19:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

and if you haven't rewritten sort on your box to be faster, what kind of
geek ARE you? :-)

Well, I looked at it (at least, I looked at qsort... I haven't looked
to see if I could speed the io of the sort command).  GNU qsort is
incredibly coded.  It has a list of references, and during my lit
searches, I couldn't find any they'd missed.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214