 Publishing / 336
Re: Lego Easter Eggs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:06:29 GMT

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:35:36 GMT, "Anders Isaksson"
<isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <36c99572.9426225@lugnet.com>...

Notepad is better than WordPad because you can open a file by • dragging
it from Explorer.

You can in WordPad too, if You drop the file on the toolbar instead of
the text area (I think this goes for Word also).

Cool!  Thanks for pointing this out.  That will save me a few
(important) close/open mouse clicks.

Steve