 Local / Australia / 750
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 23:14:44 GMT

David Drew wrote in message ...

However, the thought of _deliberately breaking_ a piece of lego causes me • to
'go fetal' for at least 20 mins. I'm scared to guess what would happen if I
should actually put one in a triaxial machine....

And you call yourself a Technic enthusiast?!?  Pah!!!  :-)

I've broken at least two Technic beams building stuff that simply couldn't
take the forces on the structure. Fallen in the line of duty, man!!!
Bit of acetone to weld them back together, and they recover well enough to
handle even moderately stressful treatment.

Built tough, built Danish!!!  *grunt*

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164