 Local / Australia / 740
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:30:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
(and into Loc.Au.Eng)

A series of non-destructive tests perhaps? Wheres that Schmidt Hammer
nowadays..

Actually Lets get some experiments to determines Lego's Plastic Limit
(*boom*tish*)...perhaps you need to have an engineers sense of humour to get
that one...

Though I'm sure most others would know of Lego's Plastic Limit in terms of
credit card usage/warnings from the Non Lego Significant Other.

Actually My memory seems to recall these kind of statistics as being available
somewhere, I mean all the properties of the platic material that lego uses. I
don't know where though <sorry> it was something I just ran into once but
didn't think would ever be useful again.