 Local / Australia / 937
Re: Retail in Tas summary is interesting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:52:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
By the way, thanks very much for the detailed shop summaries, it's always
interesting to see what happens in other states.

pete.w

Translation ="you can stop now, Deidre" :)
Well, if nothing else it helped a little in keeping the loc.au traffic
boosted!  Hey guys, we're slowing down, what's wrong out there?!

No, translation = "Keep going, Deidre" ;^)
Now your here, we want you to stay !

I'm sure I'll have some wants to look out for, in a few pays time  :^(

pete.w