 Local / Australia / 715
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 10:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Karen Barlow writes:

Name: Karen Barlow
Gender: Guess ??? Not too many females in this group but I am one of them • ...
Rachel are you still out there ???

Make that 4 - I'm finally de-lurking!

Excellent! Welcome to loc.au! Pull up a 2x4 and stay! Tassie has been very
quiet for a long time (and nearly got left of the lugmap!!). It'd be great to
have a regular voice from down your way. What's the retail LEGO scene like in
Hobart?

Tassie is a fabulous place. My wife and I had our honeymoon down there and
plan to return soonish (once we get this UK thing out of the way) and spend
some more time down there. Our spirit was rekindled strangely enough by
watching "The Mole" on TV!

Great to have you here!

Pete Callaway