 Local / Australia / 772
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Well, my message seemed to have flushed out a few more women (good) but
didn't seem to flush out many more in the 40+ stakes. I'm not sure I want to
have the honour of being "grandma" of the group :-)

Hey I'd take up that honour If i could but...
A) my hips don't squeak enough. (strictly Aussie joke)
B) my g/f prefers my current fassion sense, or lack of anyhow.
c) the parents would be worried about their son.

Although.. on a positive note

"I'm buying these for my grandkids"...hmmmmmmmm.

Welcome one and all to Lugnet and to loc.au

:)
Santosh