 Local / Australia / 744
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 03:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

"Santosh" <santosh@student.unsw.edu.au> wrote in message
news:FuzIM4.Ew2@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
(and into Loc.Au.Eng)

A series of non-destructive tests perhaps? Wheres that Schmidt Hammer
nowadays..

Actually Lets get some experiments to determines Lego's Plastic Limit
(*boom*tish*)...perhaps you need to have an engineers sense of humour to • get
that one...

Plastic hinges? Yeah, love that piece.

So, every time I sit down with my LEGO I'm having a Plastic Moment?

Pete Callaway (keep 'em coming!)