 Local / Australia / 771
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:03:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

besides, Kerry sounded lonely :) ).

It's Technic's low body count. Systems people have a captive audience of
hundreds of minifigs ;^)

Not so much lonely as surprised that the Australian roll call was showing a
very different demographic profile to what I was expecting. Based on
conversations in other not-specifically-Australian Lugnet groups, I had the
impression that there are a lot of AFOLs who are 40+ and certainly a lot
more women than the Australian roll call was showing (at that time).

Well, my message seemed to have flushed out a few more women (good) but
didn't seem to flush out many more in the 40+ stakes. I'm not sure I want to
have the honour of being "grandma" of the group :-)

Kerry, your Technic Kerry from Brisbane.
Hey I admit to collecting Belville/Paradisa to the concern of many.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>