 Local / Australia / 770
Re: SALE PRICES [inc. 6975 fo $35 AUS]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 02:46:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
snip,snip

That 6150 is one ugly set.
Dave Low, you there 6709's $3.

Roger, roger -- was just about to de-Lugnet and do some work. I must say,
some of those bargains of Ben's are very tempting, but I'm going to resist.
The fugly factor helps a lot.

6709 is fantastic value for $3, but unfortunately there are only two play
themes where the head-dress is any use. Maybe if you want the flora, fauna
and feathers though.

Is that counting the 'Village People' and 'Carnival in Rio' themes ?

Okay, three themes. (Anyone got some spare Paradisa figs?)  I wonder if Lego
would ever release a Mardi Gras play-set?

Dave, your monkeys are resting in the Duplo-Egg-Humididome.

Frabjous, frabjous. Anyone with little brown monkeys, whole or de-limbed,
please let me know (or bring them to Studs 2000.3). And has anyone seen those
Duplo Zoo sets (especially 2864) around Sydney?

--Dave