 Local / Australia / 826
825  |  827
Subject:
Limbless monkeys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 06:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
Anyone with little brown monkeys, whole or de-limbed,
please let me know (or bring them to Studs 2000.3

Mmmm.  I have found and will bring along two limbless carcasses.

I still don't entirely understand how that's going to be so useful, but, as
with so many things in life, I can still know what to do without having to
understand the why of it all ;-)

On a lesser point, it is surprising to me that there is all this kerfuffel in
the press about growing human organs and limbs in/on other species, as though
its a whole new deal.  I've been using monkeys as a source of brown arms and
yellow hands for quite a while now......is that wrong?

Richard
Still baldly going...

1242 and closing