 Local / Australia / 720
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 21:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Karen Barlow writes:

Name: Karen Barlow
Gender: Guess ??? Not too many females in this group but I am one of • them ...
Rachel are you still out there ???

Make that 4 - I'm finally de-lurking!

Name: Deidre Rushton Brumby
Marital Status: Married (to Lego tolerant spouse)

seems we all have pretty tolerant spouses/partners

currently having a stint as an at-home Mum(more time to play with Lego
but less money to spend on it!)

I was an at-home Dad but a hobby-funding crisis sent me back,now I'm both.

On Lugnet Since: Lurking for absolutely ages, lurking on RTL before that.

Come on out all you lurkers, we won't bite. (not even your lego)

LEGO Dark Age: From 1984 until 1996 when my then 16m old son was given some
Primo starter sets.  I went looking for more and got somewhat carried
away...

There are some benefits when shopping with babies/toddlers, not many but that
is definitely one.

So please join the chat, remember any specials we post we can help you out
with if you can't access them.

Any more lurkers....
There must be someone in South Australia.

pete.w