 Local / Australia / 12700
Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005. A hand in the air.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:41:25 GMT

Just for some interesting information (as of 31st August, 2004):

Our 'known' Aussie Brick Population (to date):

BRICKLINK: 977 (unsure of how many lurkers/browsers)
(283 sellers/buyers in NSW)
(181 sellers/buyers in QLD)
(51 sellers/buyers in ACT)
(77 sellers/buyers in WA)
(70 sellers/buyers in SA)
(275 sellers/buyers in VIC)
(35 sellers/buyers in TAS)
(5 buyers in NT)

http://www.bricklink.com/memberList.asp?countryID=AU

(I haven't bothered to decide who out of us lugnetters are in that list to
subtract a few from the total).

LUGNET: approx 73 in this list, (have no idea of how many others or
lurkers/browsers).

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bycountry.cgi

Unsure of any of the other websites and resources...

Thanks

Mel