 Local / Australia / 12653
12652  |  12654
Subject:
Australian Nation Meet, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 04:15:45 GMT

Hiya all.

I'm just looking to spark some discussions about the idea of a Brickfest
style meet in Australia.  When the idea was first floated there were some
good ideas, but that all seems to have stopped now.   If we were to have
one I would think that we have about a Year, maybe less to organise it.

So.  Were shall we begin...

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson