 Local / Australia / 12659
Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:53:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
Hiya all.

I'm just looking to spark some discussions about the idea of a Brickfest
style meet in Australia.  When the idea was first floated there were some
good ideas, but that all seems to have stopped now.   If we were to have
one I would think that we have about a Year, maybe less to organise it.

So.  Were shall we begin...

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson

Hello All,

Let's go on the basis, If we build it they will come !
If We want it to happen, it Will !
When the time is right, it will happen !
So let's start planing Now , and keep this subject going.
Don't let this subject die ,this time ,as it has in the past.

I'm Happy to help !

Thanks , Teunis.