 Local / Australia / 12671
Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 04:48:52 GMT

I have made up a dummy page showing an example of some of the similar things we
will come across when organising such an event, it's not really to reflect our
own, but it's a basic guide to show where we are going and where we are at.
It's not necessarily what it would look like for real, but I do think we need to
be able to see everything gathered all in one section, I like that kind of thing
;) everyone wants to see the big picture...

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~968/other

Over time I will gather any information that is more serious and usable and add
to the page, and I will wipe out the examples used in the above link.  Then we
can see what we are up for and if it can be done or not.

Hope that helps? until then I guess we have to research more and start putting
the puzzle together.

Back to another project for me ;)

Mel

P.S. The people's names used in the chart are just examples, not actual people,
anyone resembling them is purely coincidental.