 Local / Australia / 12663
Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:07:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

Q1. Who will volunteer to take charge of organising the event?

Been there (wargames), now I'm organisered out but I'll help if I can.

Q2. How many of us are prepared to show their support for an Australian
Brickfest by offering (say) $100 up front towards the costs of organising
it?

I see the $100, as an up front payment/seed money. Any proceeds back to such
people who have paid, up to the $100. In the event of a profit, put into an
account to run the next. Put me down for that. (ps, I assume all unpaid
volunteers, paying people just costs too much).

And I'd attend if held in Canberra/Sydney. Melbourne a maybe. Further afield
unlikely.

Ian