 Local / Australia / 12691
Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005. A hand in the air.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:37:39 GMT

- PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE (this can cost up to $8,000 and some times more,
depending on the situation and the Insurance Broker).  Also the venue *MAY* if
we are lucky, have it's own PLI already covered for anyone 'hiring it', I know
we bumped into these issues back in June 2002 in the Brisbane Nat Meet.

I just had a thought.  It would cost a bit more to hire out a convention
centre, but don't they cover those issues anyway?

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson