 Local / Australia / 12662
Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 05:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Good questions, Kerry! :-) Well, I shall stand up and be counted ...

Q1. Who will volunteer to take charge of organising the event?

Well considering I'm not an Aussie, no...

Q2. How many of us are prepared to show their support for an Australian
Brickfest by offering (say) $100 up front towards the costs of organising
it?

But yes, I would be willing to put up $100 as well, just to see such an event
take off.

Janey "Red Brick"