 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2796
2795  |  2797
Subject:
Lugnet has a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 06:44:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Lugnet has a problem.

No one can have their own opinion if it differs from everyone elses.

If they do, they are attacked.  Read the posts that were in reply to my own,
stating my discontent with the re-release of the Castle set the Guarded Inn.
Because I don't rate that set highly and would rather see another in its place,
I am branded a 'complainer about all that lego does.'

Well here is my response to that.

Citizens of Lugnet, this is one AFOL that will no longer be posting to lugnet
unless it deals directly with his own website.  Why?  Because if YOU don't care
about what I have to say, then I have no reason to say anything, do I?  Don't
think this is some isolated case, either.  I have stated my opinions all over
lugnet, and I am either looked over, ignored, or beaten down.  Forgive me for
being me.  In all reality, I should never post again, as I cannot see a really
good reason to.  But because there are the select few whom I care about here on
lugnet, and they care about me, I would think, I shall not leave entirely.  As
for the rest of you, well, I hope God gives you the good graces to understand
those who are just a little different than the pack.

To Lego Direct, I never said rereleasing sets was a bad idea.  I just think you
could have picked a MUCH better set than the Guarded Inn that represented the
castle line.

And that is my final two cents.

--Anthony Sava