 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2795
Re: Old Parts in Legend Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 02:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
7740 Intercity Train.

Good luck getting this one rereleased...
If lego rereleases 4.5v or 12v train, it will likely be with a 9v motor
and/or track.

Works for me. Motor Schmoter. Track Schmack.

They can make it a push train for all I care.

Just let me at those two tone yellow/red doors and the 1x2x2 gray windows!!!
That set rules, as do the two additional cars you could get for it.

In fact it may be about ready to supplant Metroliner as my fave 9V set
(other than my own humble offerings), it's that good.