 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2794
2793  |  2795
Subject:
Legends suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:59:55 GMT

First, thank you at everybody in Lego/Lego Direct that gets things moving.
Already a lot of people have done many suggestions. For sure everybody wants a
Legend set in the theme they favor. Here is my suggestions:

Classic Space: 497/928 Galaxy Explorer
Castle: 375/6075 Castle
Town: I cannot possibly come with only one set
   1592 Town Square
   1682 Space Shuttle
   6374 Holiday Home
   6542 Launch & Load Seaport
   6597 Century Skyway
Train: Here again, I will have multiple entries (I could put a lot more here)
12v: 7740 Inter-City Train Set
  9v: 4558 Metroliner
Pirates: 6285 Black Sea Barracuda
Technic: 8862 Backhoe Grader

I recognized I may be daydreaming but most of those sets are (1) well designed,
(2) are highly popular in the community (already conisdered as a classic) and,
(3)contain highly prized pieces. Obviously my list could be way longer but if I
had to pick 11 sets those would be the ones. Just my two cents.

Eric.