 Off-Topic / Debate / 10771
Re: Lugnet has a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:44:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Aldrich writes:

Could this be the same Anthony Sava who referred to the people he assumed would
disagree with him as "hypocritic castle heads?"   A whiner as well as a complainer.

Be sure to bring a good supply of rocks as you retreat to your glass house.   And,
for goodness sake, take off that "Kick me" sign.

JSA

Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often.

Pthrrrp.  What a crappy, cold reply.  Makes me want to quit Lugnet, too.
Beat feet, JSA, Lugnet is supposed to be a haven from bullies.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx