 Off-Topic / Debate / 10751
Re: Lugnet has a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Lugnet has a problem.

No one can have their own opinion if it differs from everyone elses.

First this statment is totally wrong.  You can have your own opinion even when
everyone disagree.

Now do you notice this is a FAN group?  We are not a group of professional news
reporter or something like that.  It's like going to a Star Trek group and say
ST TNG is the most boring of the series, or telling a bunch of Star Wars fan
that Empire Strike Back is kind of weak.  Some may agree but most wouldn't.

As far as Guarded Inn, it does not really wow me that much.  If it is a classic
space or technic set I would be more happy.  OTOH even old space sets are kind
of weak compare with all the MOCs we see here.  More bulk packs of special
parts would be the best thing I hope would happens.