 Off-Topic / Debate / 10729
Re: Lugnet has a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 09:57:41 GMT

Anthony ,Anthony,

                  Just wait one second it's understandable that
you feel like this but I think that sometimes alot of  us here do, can and
would spent all our time with lego and if we had the time some of us would
start a resistance group(Black Lego)oh gosh yes I can see it now, middle
aged men and women rioting in the streets, but what I think that you have
got to understand is that life is not alway fair and that you can not always
get want you want out of it when you want (when the hell is LD going to make
it's way to Austarlia) I think your problem is small cookies ,the top of the
milk and so on and so forth, but if that the way you feel!! so long
,fairwell alvdias?,good bye
Yes, I hope that this is just lego's way of testing the water or can't you
wait until August.

  lots of love from Eli WHO KNOWS THAT LIFES NOT FAIR BUT SUM WAY
ALWAYS FINDS A WAY OF KICKING YOU IN THE GUTS!!