 Off-Topic / Debate / 10740
Re: Lugnet has a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:41:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
Sage advice, Matt! Thanks for putting things in the proper perspective.

As far as these old sets being released, I don't give a flying f*** as long
as there's one Classic Space set released ;^)

That's fine. (of course some of us realise that "every theme is spare parts
for " X (where X is our theme) ) But I think Hop Frog is on to something
when he says that one shouldn't leave readers with the opinion that one is
unhappy or jealous that someone else got what they wanted.

You're not, in the above, doing that. Not at all! But I wanted to use your
post to make that point as it was a convenient hitching post for that
particular hobby horse.

If anything, I've learned to be more "diplomatic" in
my choice of language.

Grin. Or should I say G***? :-)

++Lar