 Castle / 9386
Re: new stuff ;) (Was Re: Sorry Anthony)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:30:57 GMT

<snip here, snip there, snip every-everywhere>

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
We know how to play nice in .castle :)  Kinda scary when you think about
how villages are pillaged and plunder'd in our given theme :) yet our
realms can co-exist without the terror!

Yeah, I think we are one of the nicest groups around. I feel so much at home
in .castle. Even we have our bad times though, that's allowed, and hey, it
happens - to everyone. (After seeing two good friends fight today, I really
realize that.) I hope we don't lose valuable contributors in the process.
And I hope we can get over this, and move on. Not everyone will be happy
with every single thing that happens.

I don't think anyone has to 'pay back' for things someone puts out on
the web, we put it out there for others to view, learn from, enjoy and
possibly help us to make them better with constructive criticism. (Like
don't build a box, eh Shiri? ;) )

Yes...
oh!
Yes!!!
Definitely.

<grin> Now I know what you're talking about. Gosh, goodness gracious, that
was one heck of a good piece of advice. <grin again> That and Pawel's
suggestion to me to work on characters were probably the two most helpful
comments I've ever received. (Scar was created shortly after Pawel's email
to me; and Tamy's comment was refering to my inn.)

Of course, more eye-candy out there sure can't hurt!

Course not. ;-)

Tamy (who likes to 'play well' with others)

-Shiri (who tries her best, and hates cliques like the plague, so is thus
hoping she is not part of one within this newsgroup. Am I?)