 Castle / 9381
9380  |  9382
Subject:
new stuff ;) (Was Re: Sorry Anthony)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:40:54 GMT

Removed debate from the line up... (I was getting bored with it anyway
;) ) I said what I needed to say, Now they can either play nice or stay
outta .castle :)

Don't worry Richard, you aren't on of them... no one in the .castle area
is, so you can all rest assured! that's also why I'm usually only in
castle or general, I've removed 90% of the rest of the groups from my
lineup... of course I kept .lego.*'s stuff... gotta get that inside
information :)

We know how to play nice in .castle :)  Kinda scary when you think about
how villages are pillaged and plunder'd in our given theme :) yet our
realms can co-exist without the terror!

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tamyra Teed writes:
Tamyra <donning her flame retardant suit> Teed

Mookie, who has ever stabbed YOU in the back? I can't even fathom this
happening...I presume you mean creatively, etc.

Little bit more than creatively... though I won't mention names or what
happened. It just needs to be put to rest, can't do anything about it
now.

And I DO recall your comments about castle walls -- but then again, haven't
you been using MOC stickers on walls?  I am going to assume you're not too
vehement about the wall thing, but would just prefer not to have a service
pack offering of them if it puts other things on the waiting list.  I would
tend to agree.

I haven't used castle walls in my creations for a long time.. most of
what you see up on my pages are older things if they are using walls.. I
did resort to using them in one MOC recently though I don't believe I
posted any pictures of it since I wasn't able to finish it before school
started up again. and the only reason was because I ran out of grey
brick to build part of the castle..  I take that back, just checked my
page.. I do have pics of it up.. bad pics... Jusaren Keep..

I, for one, love your site and your creations.  I hope I am not seen as a
"backstabber".  If I am, there has been some terrible misunderstanding...

I'm glad always happy to hear people like my pages :) thanks!

In fact, during the next few months I hope to do some LCAD work and "pay
back" persons like yourself for sharing such great MOC stuff with others
through online instructions by doing some of the same myself.

I don't think anyone has to 'pay back' for things someone puts out on
the web, we put it out there for others to view, learn from, enjoy and
possibly help us to make them better with constructive criticism. (Like
don't build a box, eh Shiri? ;) ) Of course, more eye-candy out there
sure can't hurt!

=)

-- Hop-Frog (carefully and STILL packing his legos away)

Tamy (who likes to 'play well' with others)