 Castle / 9380
Re: Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tamyra Teed writes:
Tamyra <donning her flame retardant suit> Teed

Mookie, who has ever stabbed YOU in the back? I can't even fathom this
happening...I presume you mean creatively, etc.

And I DO recall your comments about castle walls -- but then again, haven't
you been using MOC stickers on walls?  I am going to assume you're not too
vehement about the wall thing, but would just prefer not to have a service
pack offering of them if it puts other things on the waiting list.  I would
tend to agree.

I, for one, love your site and your creations.  I hope I am not seen as a
"backstabber".  If I am, there has been some terrible misunderstanding...

In fact, during the next few months I hope to do some LCAD work and "pay
back" persons like yourself for sharing such great MOC stuff with others
through online instructions by doing some of the same myself.

=)

-- Hop-Frog (carefully and STILL packing his legos away)