 General / 8312
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
I can't think of *anyone* I know, nephews and neighbors included, that don't
have either 0-1 or 10+.

I know a few... mostly, I'd say people fall in the "under 10" category or "way
over 10" category. My younger brother and sister's collection (they don't care
for it nearly as much as I) is about 4 or 5 sets... Also, our neighbors family
has a collection of I'd guess between 5 and 10 sets...

<snip>

I guess this begs the question however.  Would these people be going to the
LEGO web site and filling out the form?  If they are not that "into" LEGO I
would guess not.  I am sure that there are plenty of folks out there that don't
have the money to spend on LEGO but love it as much as the rest of us and they
might fill out the form but I still have to believe that the one's filling out
this form as long as they can count and remember to count all of those small
$3-$5 sets they get for their kids then I can't imagine more than maybe 10% of
those filling out the form will have less then 10 sets.

Just my view anyway

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/