 General / 8311
Re: Attention Calgarians & Edmontonians - Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.ab
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ian Sinclair writes:
Are there any more Calgarians or Edmontonians here on Lugnet?

Yup, one or two. :)  I haven't heard too much out of Calgary, but we've got
between 3 & 6 active AFOLs in Edmonton (and St. Paul) that stay in semi-active
contact, and a few more that come out of the woodwork every once in a while.

If any Edmonton LEGO enthusiasts are interested in showing off their
LEGO hobby please contact Peter Kiddell at pkiddell@cybersurf.net

He is the show organizer for both Edmonton & Calgary.  He would like
to see you setup a booth at an upcoming show.

Is this a one-time thing, or a recuring (annual, monthly, whatever) show?
Is there a table fee?  Is it a "This is my hobby, isn't it neat" show, or a
"These are the things we sell to hobbyists at extortional prices" show?
Is the target audience adults, or kids?
(and yes, I'll e-mail pkiddell with all these sorts of annoying questions,
too. :)