 General / 8290
8289  |  8291
Subject:
Attention Calgarians & Edmontonians - Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:03:30 GMT

Are there any more Calgarians or Edmontonians here on Lugnet?

If any Edmonton LEGO enthusiasts are interested in showing off their
LEGO hobby please contact Peter Kiddell at pkiddell@cybersurf.net

He is the show organizer for both Edmonton & Calgary.  He would like
to see you setup a booth at an upcoming show.

I am looking for more volunteers to man the Calgary LEGO booth October
9th, 10th & 11th with myself and others. If you can help out in any
way, please email me.

I plan to show mostly Mindstorms & Technics models. I also have my
first LEGO train & the Star Wars kits.  We could use more folks
showing LEGO Town and other themes.

I don't have the Edmonton dates at this time.

<ICS>