 General / 8307
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
Well, they obviously have their sites set too low.  I can't believe the
"how many LEGO products do you own?" topped out at 10.  Geez.

<snip>

Yeah, I rather hope (expect, even) that the numbers they get back are
something like:
0-1: 0.2%
2-3: 0.6%
4-5: 1.8%
8-9: 1.3%
10+: 96.1%

I can't think of *anyone* I know, nephews and neighbors included, that don't
have either 0-1 or 10+.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/